Mosque of Qaitbey, Cairo (incorrect version)
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 1.5°.
- Contains one regular 10-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 72°.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular 16-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 72°.
- There are 10 non-regular reflective tiles and four reflective pairs.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has three finite interlaces and three infinite interlaces.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 695 polygons.
Collections of similar tilings