(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 4*2 (p4g).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one equilateral triangle.
- Contains one square.
- Contains two regular four-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 60°.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 253 polygons.
- From Joseph Myers of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21 century . [pc]
Collections of similar tilings