(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 442 (p4).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains two equilateral triangles.
- Contains one square.
- Contains one regular four-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 30°.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 338 polygons.
- From Joseph Myers of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21 century . [pc]
Collections of similar tilings