(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 15°.
- Contains two equilateral triangles.
- Contains one regular octagon.
- Contains one regular four-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 45°.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 15°.
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 167 polygons.
- From Joseph Myers of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21 century . [pc]
Collections of similar tilings