(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 20°.
- Contains three equilateral triangles.
- Contains one regular three-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 40°.
- Contains one regular 18-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 40°.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 407 polygons.
- From Joseph Myers of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21 century . [pc]
Collections of similar tilings