Seville, V and A tile
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 15°.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 45°.
- There are five non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and two infinite interlaces with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 229 polygons.
- 1005:73 to 84-1884 (Seville, Spain. Colour from here) from [vami]
- Page 173 from [critchlow]
- Page 251 from [abas]
- Page 91 from [wade]