(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 36°.
- Contains three regular five-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 36°.
- Contains one regular 10-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 36°.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and two infinite interlaces with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 173 polygons.
- Figure 2.5.9 on page 88 from [gands]
- Page 125 (Ali Qapu pavilion, Isfahan, Iran. No colouring, talar ceiling) from [scerrato]
- Page 309 from [abas]
- Page 88 (Generalife, Granada, Spain. According to Hargittai) from [wade]
- Photo by David Wade: EGY 0520 (Amir Sarghatmish, Cairo, Egypt) from [wadei]
- Photo from Miroslaw Majewski (Bostani Ali Cami, Istanbul, Turkey) from [pc]
- Plate 34, Figure 65b (Qal'ah-i-Bist, Afghanistan, Central Asia) from [elsaid]
- Plate 61 (Cathedral, Seville, Spain. Sacristy door to main altar) from [collin]
- Plate 65 (dome of a mosque, Iran. faience mosaic) from [collin]