Wooden grille, Great Mosque, Aleppo
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 15°.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90° - composed of kites.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles (including 2 kites) and three reflective pairs.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 509 polygons.