Bourgoin, Plate 152
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 2.81 (π/64)°.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 73.12 (13π/32)°.
- Contains one regular 16-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 73.12 (13π/32)°.
- There are 18 non-regular reflective tiles (including 6 kites).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has 9 finite interlaces and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 1185 polygons.
- Page 53, left (Imam al-Shafi'i, Cairo, Egypt) from [okane2] (1480AD, 885AH)
- Thesaurus Islamicus, F1361 (Amir Qijmas al-Ishaqi, Cairo, Egypt) from [pc] (1481AD, 886AH)
- Thesaurus Islamicus, ID=7827 M201P0050 (al-Burdayni mosque, Cairo, Egypt) from [pc] (1629AD, 1038AH)
- Plate 152 from [bourgoin]
Collections of similar tilings