Bourgoin, Plate 78
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 15°.
- Contains one regular three-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 105°.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 75°.
- There are four non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and two infinite interlaces with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 477 polygons.
- Pag 46, photo 28 (Abbasid Palace, Baghdad, Iraq) from [bonner] (1220AD, 616AH)
- Photo from Ayman Soliman (Abd al-Ghani al-Fakhri mosque, Cairo, Egypt. Minbar, N. balustrade) from [pc] (1418AD, 821AH)
- Part 4, Plate IV (Fatehpur Sikri, Friday Mosque, India. Inlaid ornamentation on interior wall) from [smith2] (1571AD, 978AH)
- Plate 78 from [bourgoin]