Panel from Centoaph, Imam Shafi'i
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one regular two-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- Contains two regular 6-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite) and one reflective pair.
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 223 polygons.
- photo from David Wade (Imam al-Shafi'i, Cairo, Egypt. Panel from Centoaph) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1211AD, 607AH)