(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one regular four-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- There is one non-regular reflective tile and one reflective pair.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and no infinite interlace.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 393 polygons.
- Page 17 of Daud Sutton. Islamic Design - a genius for geometry, Wooden books, London, 2007. ISBN 978190426359. [sutton]
- Email from B O'Kane (Qalawun mausoleum, Cairo, Egypt) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21 century . [pc]
Collections of similar tilings