Minbar, Mosque of Nayin
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 22.5°.
- Contains one regular four-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 45° - composed of kites.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 339 polygons.
- (Mosque of Nayin, Iran. Side of minbar, wooden lattice work) of Markus Hattstein and Peter Delius. Islam : art and architecture, Konemann, Cologne, 2000. ISBN 382902558. [hattstein]