Malik-i-e Zuzan mosque
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 7.5°.
- Contains one square.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are five non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has two finite interlaces and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 200 polygons.
- Page 138 (Malik-i-e Zuzan mosque, Iran) of Antony Hutt and Leonard Harrow. Iran 1, London: Scorpion Publications, 1977. ISBN 090590600. [hutt]