(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 4*2 (p4g).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains 6 regular three-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 90°.
- Contains one regular four-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 120°.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has two finite interlaces and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 193 polygons.
- From Tony Lee, source not recorded (Samarkand, Central Asia) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
Collections of similar tilings