Mosque of Malik-i, Zuzan
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 4*2 (p4g).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains two squares.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 191 polygons.
- From Tony Lee (Mosque of Malik-i, Zuzan, Iran) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
- Part II, Plate LIII (Mosque of Malik-i, Zuzan, Iran) of E W Smith,. The Moghul Architecture of Fathpur-Sikri, Archaeological Survey of India, 1896. [smith2]