Friday mosque, Varzaneh
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 7.5°.
- Contains two equilateral triangles.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 75°.
- There are four non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 411 polygons.
- From Tony Lee (Friday mosque, Varzaneh, Iran) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]