Tokat, Gok (=blue) madrasa
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 36°.
- Contains five regular pentagons.
- Contains one regular 10-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 108°.
- There are four non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and two infinite interlaces with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 305 polygons.
- From Tony Lee (Turkey) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]