Fatehpur Sikri, Rajah Birbal's House
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 22.5°.
- Contains one square.
- There are four non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has two finite interlaces and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 248 polygons.
- Part 2 (Fatehpur Sikri, Rajah Birbal's House, India) of E W Smith,. The Moghul Architecture of Fathpur-Sikri, Archaeological Survey of India, 1896. [smith2] (1571AD, 978AH)