Fatehpur Sikri, Salim Chishti's tomb
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 632 (p6).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 60°.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- There are no non-regular reflective pairs and one tile with no mirror image.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 113 polygons.
- Part 3 (Fatehpur Sikri, Salim Chishti's Tomb, India. Small entrance in the east veranda) of E W Smith,. The Moghul Architecture of Fathpur-Sikri, Archaeological Survey of India, 1896. [smith2] (1565-1605AD, 972-1014AH)