(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- There is one non-regular reflective tile.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 71 polygons.
- Photo in Figure 1 (Alhambra museum, Spain. Tile 1361) of R Perez-Gomez. The four regular mosaics mssing in the Alhambra, Comput. Math, Applic. Vol 14. No 2, pp133-137, 1987. [gomez]