Konya, Nalinji mausoleum
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 632 (p6).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains 6 squares.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are four non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite) and one reflective pair.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 273 polygons.
- From Tony Lee (Nalinji mausoleum, Konya, Turkey) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]