Derived from Tomb tower, Kharraqan
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 4*2 (p4g).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 18°.
- Contains one regular five-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 108° - composed of kites.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 146 polygons.
- Based an another pattern of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]