Turkish Sultana's House
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 15°.
- Contains two regular hexagons.
- Contains one regular four-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 120°.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 105°.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite) and one reflective pair.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 175 polygons.
- Internet photo of ceiling (Fatehpur Sikri, Turkish Sultana's House, India) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
Collections of similar tilings