Gok (blue) madrasah
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 1.5°.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 139 polygons.
- Page 233, Fig 96i. (Great Mosque, Divrigi, Turkey) from [bonner] (1228-9AD, 625-6AH)
- Fig 51 (Gok madrasah, Sivas, Turkey) from [aslanapa] (1291AD, 690AH)
- Fig 360 (Tokat, Turkey) from [hill] (1295AD, 694AH)
- Page 99, Fig 4.15 (Hatuniye madrasah, Karaman, Turkey) from [broug2] (1382AD, 783AH)