Delhi, Nizam ud-Din Auliya shrine complex
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *2222 (pmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 36°.
- Contains 17 regular five-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 36°.
- Contains three regular 10-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 72°.
- There are 6 non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 542 polygons.
- Williams collection on Archnet (Delhi, India, Nizam ud-Din Auliya shrine complex) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]