'Ala al-Din mosque, Konya
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 2°.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 72°.
- Contains one regular 9-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 40°.
- There are four non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and one infinite interlace.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 235 polygons.
- Photo from Tony Lee ('Ala al-Din mosque, Konya, Turkey) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21 century . [pc]
Collections of similar tilings