(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *2222 (pmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 36°.
- Contains four regular two-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 72°.
- Contains two regular pentagons.
- Contains two regular 10-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 72°.
- There are 11 non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition with straight cross-overs, but interlace counts not determined.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 691 polygons.
- Photo by Dick Osseman (Turkey) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]