(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one square.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 191 polygons.
- Vol1, page 167 (Charbagh Madrasah, Isfahan, Iran) from [iran] (1122AD, 515AH)
- Page 105, Fig 4.35 (Mausoleum of Muhammad Ghaus, Gwalior, India) from [broug2] (1565AD, 972AH)
- Photo by David Wade: IND 0806 (Fatehpur Sikri, India) from [wadei] (1565-1605AD, 972-1014AH)
- Photo by David Wade: IND 0316/21 (Agra Fort, India) from [wadei] (1573AD, 980AH)