Aljaferia Palace, Zaragoza
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 60°.
- Contains two regular hexagons.
- Contains two regular 6-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 125 polygons.
- Page 186 (Aljaferia Palace, Zaragoza, Spain. Twin windows) of Henri Stierlin. Islam: Early Architecture from Baghdad to Cordoba, Volume 1. Taschen, 1996. ISBN 382288561. [stierlin]