Monreale Cathedral, Palermo, Italy
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 15°.
- Contains one regular four-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60° - composed of kites.
- Contains one regular four-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 120° - composed of kites.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles (including 2 kites).
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 107 polygons.