(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- Gold star pattern(photo).
Dynamic build of this pattern.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains 10 regular two-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 45°.
- Contains 8 regular 8-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are 16 non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite and one dart) and one reflective pair.
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition with straight cross-overs, but interlace counts not determined.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 1419 polygons.
- W Betsch photo (Fez, Morocco) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
Collections of similar tilings