Alhambra, Patio de los Arrayanes
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 2*22 (cmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 7.5°.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- Contains four regular 12-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are 11 non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and two infinite interlaces with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 557 polygons.
- Photo from Nick Crossling (Spain) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]