Takht-e Fulad Complex
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 3.75°.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 105° - composed of kites.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90° - composed of kites.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles (including 2 kites) and four reflective pairs.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 708 polygons.
- Archnet (Takht-e Fulad Complex, Isfahan, Iran, top panel of screen) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]