Gonbad-e Ghaffariyya, MarAqa
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *2222 (pmm).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 18°.
- Contains three regular two-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 72°.
- Contains two regular pentagons.
- Contains two regular five-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 36°.
- Contains one regular 10-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 72°.
- There are 7 non-regular reflective tiles (including 4 kites).
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 283 polygons.
- Archnet (Gonbad-e Ghaffariyya, MarAqaa, Iran) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]