Konya ceramic (part)
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains two regular 8-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are four non-regular reflective tiles (including 2 kites).
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 317 polygons.
- Internet photo by Dick Osseman (Sircali Madrasah, Konya, Turkey. Ceramic (part)) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]