(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
For related pattern, see Fatehpur Sikri.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 22.5°.
- Contains four regular two-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 67.5°.
- Contains one regular four-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 135° - composed of kites.
- There are five non-regular reflective tiles (including 3 kites).
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 440 polygons.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art (Jali screen, India) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
Collections of similar tilings