(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
The upper level pattern is Palace, Termez,
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 22.5°.
- Contains two squares.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 719 polygons.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art, 1984.193 (Jali screen, India) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
Collections of similar tilings