Sivas Cifte Minaret Medrese
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
See also Wade, page 87.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 55 polygons.
- Dick Osseman's web site (Sivas Cifte Minaret Medrese, Turkey) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]