(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 135° - composed of kites.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 129 polygons.
- Part 2 (Fatehpur Sikri, Rajah Birbal's House, India) from [smith2] (1571AD, 978AH)
- IS.1052:17-1883 (Agra India. Drawing) from [vami]
- Plate 13b (Agra, India) from [stronge]
- Position not recorded from [elsaid]
Collections of similar tilings