(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 22.5°.
- Contains one regular two-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 45°.
- Contains one regular four-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 135° - composed of kites.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 179 polygons.
- Internet photo, Charles O. Cecil (Itimad-ud-Daula's Tomb, Agra, India. Islamic Geometric Design in Stonework of the North Pavilion) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]