Bohg-e Harun Vilayet
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains one square.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles and one reflective pair.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 214 polygons.
- Internet photo (Bohg-e Harun Vilayet Shrine, Isfahan, Iran. Tiled oriental ornaments on wall) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]