Sitarah-i Mahi, Bukhara
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 2.5°.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 85°.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has no finite interlace and one infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 217 polygons.
- Pafe 252/3 (Sulayman Pasha, Cairo, Egypt, Top frieze) from [okane2] (1528AD, 934AH)
- Photo by Bernard O'Kane (Divan-i Amm, Sitarah-i Mahi, Bukhara, Central Asia. Amir's summer palace) from [pc] (1880-1920AD, 1297-1339AH)
- Internet photo from Alberto Leon (India. Old window, probably Indian) from [pc]
- Page 215 from [abas]