Sehzade Camii, Istanbul
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
See also Mosque of Suleymaniye.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *5• (d5).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 18°.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles and two reflective pairs and two tiles with no mirror image.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 475 polygons.
- Internet photo from Alberto Leon (Sehzade Camii, Istanbul, Turkey) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]