Uzgend, south mausoleum
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one square.
- Contains one regular two-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular hexagon.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- There are four non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has three finite interlaces and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 197 polygons.
- Sheila Blair, Muqarnas, Volume 3(1), pp75-91 (South mausoleum, Uzgend, Central Asia. Inner side of portico, incised stucco,) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1186AD, 581AH)