(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
See also Madrassa Halawiye, Aleppo.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 22.5°.
- Contains one regular octagon.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 45°.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 210 polygons.
- Flickr photo (Bibi-Khanym, Samarkand, Central Asia) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1404AD, 806AH)