Kalyan Mosque, Bukhara
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is 442 (p4).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains two regular 8-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are no non-regular reflective pairs and three tiles with no mirror image.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is not edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 139 polygons.
- BBC website (Kalyan Mosque, Bukhara, Central Asia. Part of the Po-i-Kalyan) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]