Textile fragment, Nasrid period (1232-1492)
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains two squares.
- Contains two regular 8-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 45°.
- There are two non-regular reflective tiles and one reflective pair.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has two finite interlaces and no infinite interlace with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 247 polygons.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art, 46.156.16 (Textile fragment, Nasrid period (1232-1492)) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
Collections of similar tilings