(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 30°.
- Contains one equilateral triangle.
- Contains two regular hexagons.
- There is one non-regular reflective tile (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 250 polygons.
- Flickr photo (Shah-i-Zinda, Samarkand, Central Asia) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]