Kok Gumbaz Mosque and Dorut Tilyovat Complex
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 45°.
- Contains 9 squares.
- Contains two regular 8-pointed star polygons with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are three non-regular reflective tiles (including one kite).
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has two finite interlaces and no infinite interlace with non-straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 595 polygons.
- Flickr photo (Kok Gumbaz Mosque and Dorut Tilyovat Complex, Shakhrisabz, Central Asia (corrected)) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]